Monday, February 11, 2008

Monster "Uncensored"


Plot...taking from back of box: "In 2005, it was reportaed that Tokyo, Japan had been devastated by a massive earthquake. It was reported that thousands were dead. In 2007, a camera belonging to two missing American filmmakers was found. The footage would reveal that it was not an earthquake. It was something else."...And they are right, it was a giant piece of shit!!! Where to begin...The camera movement was actually worse than that of the BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, and I didn't think it could get worse than that. At times you couldn't hear what the actors/actresses were saying to another, and yes, I know it was on a home camera, but was the microphone that cheap??? I knew it was a CLOVERFIELD rip off the moment I picked it up, and I also knew it was distributed by ASYLUM HOME ENTERTAINMENT, but did it have to be that bad of a knock off??? Ok, on to acting...

No comments: