Monday, May 19, 2008

Video Logo Tutorials - Part 3


I have only had time to watch a few so far but all in all they provide very accurate and good information. It's very straight forward, you get to follow along and recreate these logos and in the end, you're amazed at how great they look. The valuable part though is the confidence you gain in learning how a professional actually designs logos. I had to design a logo for a school play and everything I came up with looked bad. I did a search on google to find logo tutorials and I came across Gary's page. At first I was hesitant because it cost some $$ but there is nothing else out there that was free and could help me. So I paid up and it was not a regret! I never learned that much from a single tutorial, very worth the $. By the way, here's the logo I designed for the play...


or

No comments: